Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Beginning

Ooh I'm so excited to start my blog! Really this is a completely selfish expression of what's running through my mind at any given time, but maybe this way I won't be tempted to open my mouth quite SO often.

Pesach is over and I'm back in school. There isn't much left - only about a month or so, but a month in which at least three papers are due plus finals. And that's only the stuff I can remember off the top of my head. It's so nice to have a blog to distract me. Hee.

Over Pesach I read many many many P.D. James books. For all of you out there who don't know who P.D. James is, I suggest you hike on over to your local library and pick up a couple of her books. P.D. is a British mystery novel author of the highest order, and she is really an excellent writer. Her protagonist, Adam Dalgliesh, is dark and handsome and silent and brilliant. Sigh. Her books get better as they go, which is unusual, except for J.K. Rowling who is also one of my favorites (maybe you have to have the initial J or be British. Hmm.). Anyhoosit, I read SO MANY books in so little time that now I've forgotten who the perpetrator is and who was killed. I'm notorious for reading quickly. I always begin a book with the intention to savor it and let it last, but then I get so impatient that I just HAVE to know what happens in the end.

That's all for now, folks.

No comments: