Sunday, October 21, 2007

Numbers of the week

3: Wedding invitations I got this week. (All these weddings are in a 4-day consecutive period in November.)

640: Letters of the Arabic alphabet I will be writing at some point this weekend (8 letters x 4 positions of each letter x each position 20 times).

$186.72: Cost of two items I returned to Anthropologie this week. (YAAAAAY!)

5: Packages of chicken I cleaned for Shabbat. (BTW, for those of you who know what I'm talking about, the chicken I made came out very yummy. Thanks for the pre-cooking tutorial - it was helpful. Although I ended up cooking the chicken @ 350 degrees, and I put the lemon sugar [how can you even call that a lemon curry chicken? There's like one teaspoon of curry that gets completely lost in the sugar] mixture about an hour after the chicken had been in the oven, and then cooked it for another hour and a bit. It came out just fine and tasted soooo good. :) )

ummmmm . . .

Huh. For some reason I'm completely blanking on everything else I did this week.

I really need to go to bed.

5 comments:

Diet Dr. Pepper said...

Hey Apple,

Long time no speak, see, etc.

You sound incredibly busy (I gathered that from your past few posts). Could I send you a stickie to sort out your personal problems? In any case, I wish you hatzlacha working them out.

It's making me feel nostalgic reading your blog, so keep posting please.

Also, what's Arabic like? I could use a heads-up.

From Israel,
DDP

Scraps said...

Wow. That's a lot of numbers in one place.

Have a great week!

Erachet said...

You left out "1 blog entry you wrote this week." :)

corner point said...

I was almost waiting for something at the end like:

"Experience gained this week...priceless..."

:-)

jackie said...

4-friends you hosted for Shabbos