Wednesday, April 16, 2008

p.s.

I just realized that I've had this blog for over a year. Funny how sometimes time seems to speed up and move in great gallops, and other times rolls slowly over you like a thick syrup.

What have I gained from this blog? Without question, the most important part to me have been the new friendships that I've made. I'm too lazy to make each word into a hyperlink for all the different bloggers that I've met and connected with and gotten close to over the past year, but know that you are all so special to me and there aren't words to express what a difference you have all made in my life.

This blog was also my main venting stage at different points, for better or worse. I am not always so proud of the feelings that I displayed at those moments, but those posts mark points of growth, even though at the time I may not have been my best self. That's important, I think. Hopefully I can continue to use this blog as a forum for positive growth in the future.

Thank you all, for reading, listening, talking.

Here's to continued discussions, gripes and real-life blogger meetings!

7 comments:

Ezzie said...

...now that's a little better. :)

the apple said...

What can I say - I'm temperamental ;).

Ezzie said...

[holding back as much as possible...!!!!]

Special Ed said...

Ez- I taught you well. Sometimes you just need to dribble back to mid-court

sweety said...

Wow! Over a year! Well, by now I had my blog for a bit over a day! (I just began it yesterday!) So I guess I deserve a welcome to the blogging world! :)

MordyS said...

mmmmm... syruuuup.

Scraps said...

Happy post-blogiversary. :)