Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's a mystery, I tell ya

"Donations" to New York Public Library in form of payment for photocopying articles that didn't end up being used as a source in research paper: $4

Printing out old microfilm articles that did end up being used as a source in said paper: $6

Cost of subway rides to and from New York Public Library in a panic the afternoon before said paper is due: $4

Receiving an A despite writing said research paper in three hours the night before the morning due date: Priceless

6 comments:

Erachet said...

Nobody believes me but I'm telling you all, the more last minute you write your paper, the better grade you'll get! Here is proof! :D

Congrats, Apple!

SuperRaizy said...

Yay!
You are hereby invited to join the Club for People Who Procrastinate and Then Panic at the Last Minute.
Signed,
The Club President

Bas~Melech said...

Nice. ;-)

Raizy, count me in!

badforshidduchim said...

$14 for an A? I think the professors charge more in Touro... ;-)

Congrats.

I'm not a club member, but can I come to meetings to serve the donuts?

Stam said...

well congrats on finishing!!! :)

Bas~Melech said...

B4S -- No way! Non-procrastinators absolutely NOT accepted on account of applications received before deadline.