Sunday, March 15, 2009

so stressed out that i'm probably developing an ulcer

i am so, so stressed. and i know these things are little compared to a bigger picture and that this too shall pass. but for right now, i have so much hanging over my head and on my mind that i can't think straight. i've lost weight this year from stress. i can't get work done because i'm turning things over in my mind too much. my tummy is a knot half the time, so i can't eat. argh. senior year was supposed to be fun. whatever happened to that?

4 comments:

Scraps said...

(((HUGS)))

Give a holler and I'll bring you some of my leftover chocolate from Purim. Really. It won't make the stress any better, but it will taste good. :)

MordyS said...

isn't that only high school?

i guess i've been a senior now for, ohhh, 2 1/2 years at least... yeah, it's been pretty stressful.

(((shomer hug)))

*cough cough omg i can't believe i just shomer hugged cough cough*

Ezzie said...

i guess i've been a senior now for, ohhh, 2 1/2 years at least... yeah, it's been pretty stressful.

Ha! What kind of loser takes 2-1/2 years to finish their senior year in college...

{choke}

Rabbi Lars Shalom said...

ooooohhh oh